WHAT IS BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS (BV) ?
Many of us get this thing called BV and it can be very annoying, smelly, irritating, itchy and plays with our self-esteem.
Trust me, I understand but also it's abnormally common, so in a way it happens, it's life but once it happens it must definitely get treated and there are ways to prevent it at times.
Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) is a bacterial infection which happens when the different kinds of healthy bacteria in our vagina shifts out of balance leading to an overgrowth of bad bacteria.
Our vagina is a very special and sensitive organ, so anything that changes the chemistry of our vaginal PH balance can mess up our bacteria levels which leads to infections, being one of that is BV.
- Irritating (Non-Sensitive) Products
- Toxic-Chemical Products
- Unhealthy Processed Foods
- Lack of WATER
- Tight-Unbreathable Clothing
- Abnormal Vaginal Discharge
- Strong Fishy Smell
- White, Gray, Greenish or Foamy Discharge
- Strong Discomfort
Treatment and Preventions:
- Visit Gynecological Doctor (Prescribe Medication)
- Boric Acid Suppositories *Natural Antibiotics* (Shop Our Site)
- V-Steam Using Disinfecting Herbs (Shop or Fill Questionnaire Form)
- Drink Plenty Water
- Take Probiotics (Shop Our Probiotic Washes/Soaps)
Once again, BV is not pleasant to have but don't ever think you are alone. There are many ways to get it treated and prevent it as much as you are able to.