Hey beauties, let's start with a quick understanding of a clean beauty routine and products, then we can dive into a few of my top clean everyday beauty routine and products that I use and how often I use them.
What is a clean beauty routine and product? A clean beauty product consist of non-harsh chemicals that our bodies do not deserve, using facial and skincare products that are naturally made with a routine of using it every single day and/or night. I also look at a clean beauty product using natural foods and herbs that have significant benefits on the face and body, bringing out that natural glow and so much more!
Alright, let's dive in...
Turmeric Powder & Honey
Yesss! Turmeric powder (my favorite spice) mixed with honey and water makes a natural facial mask. This is amazing to use in the morning!
What are the benefits of this mask?
- Reduces acne, clogged pores, blackheads and breakouts.
- Deeply moisturizes.
- Brightens skin, which brings out that beautiful and natural glow.
- Hydrates skin and reduces wrinkles.
- Gently exfoliates.
Turmeric is a part of the ginger family and is very known for its antiseptic, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This is great for the face and body when going through breakouts, acne and all that.
Honey is so beneficial, it is known for treating various diseases and illnesses. Honey has enzymes, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that are great for the face and body. Honey can moisturize your skin deeply, exfoliate, useful for sunburns and more!
Herbal Bath Soak
Who love herbs? 🌿 I love herbs! So yes, a herbal bath soak is so nice and relaxing and has significant benefits for the body. The herbal plants can be as basic as rose pedals alone or rose, lavender, daisy plants mixed and etc. I love to do this once a month or as needed!
Check our site out to purchase you some herbs sis!
What are the benefits of this lovely herbal soak?
- Treats and prevents skin conditions such as eczema, skin disease, irritated, flakey and itchy skin.
- Reduces body aches and pains.
- Very soothing and relaxing it can uplift your mood.
- Increases blood circulation.
I am sure you have heard of the famous African Black Soap and Shea Butter. The combination of using the soap and moisturizing with shea butter is so beneficial and has a lot of medicinal plants which treats and prevents many skin conditions. This is my go-to every single day!
This combination together...
- (Black Soap) exfoliates skin, deeply cleanses skin, reduces and removes clogged pores, acne, blackheads.
- (Shea Butter) moisturizes skin, prevents and treats sunburns, rashes, eczema, evens-out skin tone, reduces body aches and pains, relaxes muscle and so much more!
These are just a few of my top clean everyday beauty routine and products which makes me feel clean and beautiful.
Taking that time out to invest in some clean and natural products while making it a beauty routine for your face and body is very rewarding! Your face and body will thank you much and trust me, that confidence and beauty will stay top tier!